Clove (Syzygium Aromaticum) is a pungent spice used by many cultures all around the world. It is also referred to as clove bud, and it has been harvested in Europe since the 16th century for culinary and medicinal applications. Cloves are prominent in Ayurveda and traditional Chinese medicine. Clove Oil is Steam Distillation from a plant that originated in India, just like other herbal remedies. Dentistry employs it the most due to its sedative qualities. The herb is frequently used to flavor cough and cold medications, rendering them at least bearable to drink.
Clove Oil 100ml
100% pure Clove Oil is steam distilled, in contrast to compromised solvent-extracted oils.
1. Extremely beneficial in toothache, lousy breadth, and mouth ulcers.
2. Helpful in immediate relief from bronchitis, TB, and Asthma
3. Assists in skin infections, acne, and inflammation
4. Supports the digestive system and is also helpful for arthritis
Clove Oil to Heal Toothache For centuries, toothaches have been healed by simply applying Clove Oil to the gums. Dip a clean napkin or cotton ball into the oil and apply it to the gums where the pain is arising to relieve a toot
Restore the Glow of Skin With its richness of revitalizing and uplifting features, Clove Oil can help restore your skin’s glow by enhancing blood flow to the epidermis. Clove Oil will also assist you in keeping your skin looking bright, whether you’re trying to prevent the signs of aging or just re-vitalizing your complexion.
Helpful for Curing Asthma, TB, Bronchitis Clove Oil is crucial for treating respiratory conditions like bronchitis, asthma, and tuberculosis. The disinfection property is helpful for infectious disorders. Improves Digestive Function Clove Oil is beneficial for the digestive system, and it also works to treat parasites and foul breath as well as vomiting, diarrhea, gas, and spasms.
Assist in Relieving Headache Flavonoid substances, which are present in clove essential oil, have potent anti-inflammatory properties. The intensity is reduced due to lessening blood vessel stress, which is a major contributor to headaches.
Clove Oil Massage for Hair Growth To dilute it, combine clove oil with a carrier oil, such as pure coconut or olive oil. 50ml of carrier oil should be diluted with 7-8 drops of Clove Oil. It promotes hair growth and keeps your scalp healthy when you firmly massage it into your scalp and hair.
Sundried Lalpari Cloves.
1. Always dilute with a carrier oil (coconut oil or jojoba oil) before applying it to the skin.
2. Dip a cotton ball into the oil and put it on the sore tooth.
3. Clove Oil Massage for Hair Growth. To dilute it, combine clove oil with a carrier oil, such as pure coconut or olive oil. 50ml of carrier oil should be diluted with 7-8 drops of Clove Oil. It promotes hair growth and keeps your scalp healthy when you firmly massage it into your scalp and hair.
Store in a cool and dry place.
Packed in a facility that processes Cereals, Nuts, and Spices.
There are no reviews yet.