Why Bhimseni Camphor?
- Bhimseni Camphor is a 100% pure and natural form that evaporates completely upon burning, leaving no residue behind.
- Properties: Light, Cool in nature, drying properties, helps balance pitta and kapha dosha.
- Relaxing and Calming: The pleasant vapors released by burning Bhimseni camphor have a calming effect on the mind, promoting relaxation and peace, treating negative energy, and stimulating positivity.
- Mosquito Repellent and Natural Air Purifier.
How is Bhimseni Camphor different from Regular Camphor?
- 100% pure and natural, evaporates completely when burn.
- Strong aroma and Ayurvedic benefits.
- Edible in small amounts (excluding young children and pregnant women).
- It is derived from Cinnamomum camphora and pine trees.
- Irregular shapes and sizes due to their natural composition.
- May contain additives or impurities.
- Often used for its aromatic properties.
- Not intended for consumption.
- Derived from various sources.
- Typically available in standardized shapes and sizes
Remember to perform a patch test before using coconut milk oil on the skin or hair, especially if you have sensitive skin or allergies.
Try Dawn Lee’s Coconut Milk Oil.