Before Buying Almond Oil Know the Best Almonds for Healthy Living
When buying almond oil, it is essential to understand the different types of almonds and which ones are used to make the highest quality oil.
It’s a frustrating matter to find high-quality almonds for a healthy lifestyle. We as a consumer often associate the word “raw” with healthy and best almonds with imported ones. But did you know? All the imported almonds are chemically processed.
Learn the difference – Why are we rushing towards imported ones when we have the world’s best quality? Think twice before buying!
Choosing the right almonds leads to choosing the right almond oil.
- Imported Almonds are all even-sized as they are machine processed while indigenous almonds are different in size as cultivated organically.
- Indigenous almonds are sometimes bitter in taste as they have higher oil content and check by pressing it with your thumbs it will leave oil in your thumb.
- It can be a healthy snack choice and keeps you full for a longer time.
Kashmiri Almonds are:
- Excellent source of protein
- Good source of monounsaturated fatty acids
- Source of vitamin E
- Source of copper
Kashmiri Almonds are considered a brain and nervous system nutrient in Ayurveda. They promote high intellectual levels and long-lasting activity.
Why choose Dawn Lee’s Kashmiri Almond Oil?
- 100% Pure and natural, made with the best quality Kashmiri Mamra Almonds
- Thicker and Unrefined: Wood-churned almond oil is thicker due to no use of heat in its extraction. Chemical properties do not change and it remains unrefined.
- Toxic Free and no solvent, Zero adulteration
- Rich in vitamins A and E, which improve complexion, revive natural glow and lighten dark circles, spots, and marks.
- They can be used even on delicate and irritated skin types. This oil also helps control hair fall and adds luster to damaged hair. It is the best almond oil for baby massages.
Health benefits of almond oil:
- Skin and hair care: Almond oil is a natural moisturizer that can help to keep your skin and hair hydrated and healthy.
- Heart health: Almond oil is a good source of monounsaturated fatty acids, which are a type of healthy fat that can help lower cholesterol levels and protect against heart disease.
- Digestive health: Almond oil can help to soothe an upset stomach and promote digestion.
- Weight loss: Almond oil is a high-fiber food that can help you feel full after eating.
- Brain health: Almond oil is a good source of vitamin E, which is an antioxidant that can help protect your brain cells from damage. Vitamin E is also important for cognitive function and memory.
Different ways to take almond oil in daily life:
- Topical application: Almond oil can be applied directly to the skin or hair. It can be used as a moisturizer, a makeup remover, or a hair treatment.
- In cooking: Almond oil can be used in cooking as a substitute for other oils, such as olive oil or vegetable oil. It has a mild flavor that pairs well with many dishes.
- In smoothies: Almond oil can be added to smoothies to add healthy fats and flavor. It can also be mixed with other oils, such as coconut oil or avocado oil, to make a salad dressing.
- As a supplement: Almond oil is available as a dietary supplement in capsules or liquid form. It can be taken as part of a daily routine to support overall health.
It is important to note that almond oil is a high-calorie food, so it is important to consume it in moderation. If you are considering taking almond oil as a supplement, it is important to talk to your doctor first.