“Embrace the Healing Elixir: Dawn Lee’s Rose Petal Powder, Crafted from Pure Indian Rose Petals, a Timeless Tradition of Wellness.”
The Indian rose, commonly known as desi gulab, is a highly fragrant flower that emits a soothing aroma. In Ayurveda, it is called ‘Taruni,’ symbolizing its “beauty beyond imagination”. Sacred floral symbol of love, beauty, and purity.
Indian Damask roses have medicinal properties compared to hybrid roses. They are more fragrant and calming than hybrid roses.
The Indian rose is widely celebrated in India for its various remarkable qualities.
- It is edible and used in the preparation of Gulkand (rose petal preserve).
- It is utilized in Ayurvedic medicine.
- The petals are commonly used in cosmetics for their benefits on all skin types.
- Even when dried, the rose petals retain their delicate fragrance, making them ideal for potpourris.
- Rose petals, in dry or water form, are added to desserts.
- Rose oil is an essential ingredient in it (attar), traditional perfumes.
Desi Gulab (Indian rose) in Ayurvedic Aromatherapy:
Desi Gulab is prized in Ayurveda, the ancient healing system for its aromatic qualities. Aromatherapy with Desi Gulab promotes relaxation, reduces stress, and uplifts the mind. Its soothing fragrance brings harmony to the body, mind, and soul.
Dawn Lee Rose Petal Powder is preservative free, with No added fillers or additives, and made with 100% natural Indian rose. It has a good effect on your digestive system and is also a diuretic.
Is Rose Sharbat Healthy?
The basic Ingredients of Rose Sharbat are khand sugar and pure rose powder or extract.
But now what we get is a sugar syrup laden with artificial color, flavors, preservatives, fragrance, etc. with very little “natural” ingredient in it.
Rose syrup contains 70-80% of sugar, which is so harmful to health.
If you want a refreshing and healthy drink that is safe for your kids too.
Make healthy and refreshing Rose Syrup at home with Dawn Lee Rose Petal Powder.